Most published pieces are available for download by clicking on the title (or other specified link).
- "Succeeding Succession: Cosmic and earthly succession in the Fasti and Metamorphoses." In Repeat Performances: Ovidian Repetition and the Metamorphoses, edd. L. Fulkerson and T. Stover. University of Wisconsin Press, 2016. pp. 125–53. || Classics for All review (J. Godwin) || Classical Review review (T. Allendorf)
- "Crippling Nostalgia: Nostos, Poetics, and the Structure of the Ibis." TAPA 146.1 (May 2016). pp. 149–89.
(also available via Project Muse [subscription required]; as the figures in the published article may be difficult to read, feel free to download clearer versions)
- Review of E. Spentzou, The Roman Poetry of Love: Elegy and Politics in a Time of Revolution (Bloomsbury, 2013). Classical Review 65.1 (April 2015; published online December 2014). pp. 136–38.
(download pre-publication version [freely available] or published version [subscription required])
- "Where Have All the Aetia Gone?: Aetiological Reassignment in Valerius Flaccus's Argonautica." In Von Ursachen Sprechen. Eine aitiologische Spurensuche / Telling origins. On the lookout for aetiology (Spudasmata 162), edd. C. Reitz and A. Walter. Olms, 2014. pp. 545–76.
- "When the Argo Met the Argo: Poetic Destruction in Valerius' Argonautica." In Flavian Poetry and its Greek Past (Mnemosyne Supplement 366), ed. A. Augoustakis. Brill, 2014. pp. 33–48. || BMCR review (P. Davis) || Classical Review review (N. Manioti) || Euphrosyne review (W. Dominik)
- Entry on "Twins." In The Virgil Encyclopedia. Edd. R. Thomas and J. M. Ziolkowski. Wiley-Blackwell, 2014. pp. 1309–10.
- "Starving the Slender Muse: Identity, Mythography, and Intertextuality in Ovid's Ibis." In Writing Down the Myths. Ed. J. Nagy. Cursor Mundi 17. Brepols, 2013. pp. 67–85. || Classical Review review (U. Kenens) || Comitatus review (L. E. Jones)
- "The Pedant's Curse: Obscurity and Identity in Ovid's Ibis." Dictynna 9 (2012).
- Review of K. Volk, Ovid (Wiley-Blackwell, 2010). BMCR 2012.02.09.
- The Oxyrhynchus Papyri, volume 70: POxy 4765. The Egypt Exploration Society, 2006. [Text prepared 1999.]
- "Valerius's Argonauts: A Band of Brothers?" In A Companion to Latin Epic, 16–96 CE, edd. L. Fratantuono and C. Stark. Wiley-Blackwell.
- "Three Translations." Classical and Modern Literature.
In Progress and Under Consideration
- After 69 CE: Civil War in Flavian Literature, edd. L. D. Ginsberg and D. A. Krasne. De Gruyter (Trends in Classics Supplementary Volumes series). (edited volume with 17 papers, accepted pending revisions)
- "Introduction" (with L. D. Ginsberg). (submitted)
- "Valerius Flaccus' Collapsible Universe: Patterns of Cosmic Disintegration in the Argonautica." (submitted)
- "A New Look at Vergil's New Sun (Aen. 7.720–21)." (under revision)
- "The Fires of Campania: Typhon and the Bay of Naples in Valerius Flaccus' Argonautica." In Campania in the Flavian Poetic, edd. A. Augoustakis and J. Littlewood. Oxford. (submitted; under contract)
- War of the World: Cosmos and Civil War in Valerius Flaccus' Argonautica. (monograph, in progress)